See related article: OpenSea’s Solana NFT integration, long rumored, is now real
- While Ethereum continues to host the largest number of NFTs, Solana proponents argue that it is a cheaper, faster, and more energy-efficient alternative.
- Ethereum-based NFT sales were also down by over 27% in the past 24 hours, according to CryptoSlam data.
- Solana has become the fourth blockchain on OpenSea, following Ethereum, Polygon, and Klatyn.
- OpenSea integration challenges Magic Eden’s dominance of Solana, the leading NFT marketplace on the blockchain.
- Magic Eden handles over 90% of NFT sales on Solana.
See related article: What is OpenSea and why is everyone talking about it?