Top Solana-based non-fungible token (NFT) projects DeGods and Y00ts are moving away from the network, both projects announced on Twitter on Monday.
See related article: NFT sales rise for first time in 7 months in November despite crypto price slump
- DeGods said that it will bridge over to Ethereum in the first quarter of 2023, while Y00ts will move to Polygon, also in the upcoming first quarter.
- “The details of the bridge will be released when it’s ready and tested. This has never been done before at this scale,” both projects tweeted on Monday. “We want to make sure that it’s airtight.”
- DeGods and Y00ts are the two most traded Solana NFT collections on the OpenSea marketplace. DeGods’ floor price stood at 790 SOL (US$8,900) on Tuesday noon in Asia, while Y00ts has a 215 SOL floor price.
- Both NFT projects are founded by Rohun Vora, better known in the crypto community as Frank DeGods.
- Solana was trading at US$11.29 at 12 p.m. on Tuesday in Hong Kong, down from around US$36 in early November amid the fallout of the FTX meltdown.
See related article: Solana NFT sales up 77% in September despite sluggish quarter