Jupiter Meta on Wednesday launched a fully curated non-fungible token marketplace in India focusing on music, film and gaming.
See related article: WazirX launches India’s first NFT marketplace
- The NFT marketplace is built on Jupiter Meta’s Rubix blockchain, which the company claims has zero gas fees and is sustainable.
- Jupiter Meta has also launched ‘Icons of Singara Chennai’ in its NFT marketplace, which includes 12 digital art pieces of monuments, food, beaches and the essence of Chennai city.
- Jupiter Meta will mint and own multiple copies of each artwork as NFTs and sell them at a fixed price.
- Several NFT marketplaces have cropped up in India since last year, including the one launched by crypto exchange WazirX and cricket-focused Rario.
- Founded in 2021, Jupiter Meta allows users to trade NFTs across segments including music, film, art, and culture, with a built-in metaverse.
See related article: Cricket NFT platform Rario launches on Polygon