Twitter users will soon have access to stocks and cryptocurrency through a new partnership with eToro, a trading platform.
See related article: Dogecoin price flies to moon on eToro listing and Elon Musk for rocket fuel
- From Thursday, Twitter users will be able to trade stocks and crypto from the app and view market charts.
- Etoro is licensed to provide crypto services in various countries and regions, including the U.S., U.K., Europe and Australia, according to its website.
- The move was first reported by CNBC and confirmed by eToro on Twitter.
- Since Tesla and Space X boss Elon Musk took over Twitter, he has hinted that the social media platform will transform into an “everything app” called “X.”
- Court documents dated April 4 show that Twitter no longer exists as an independent company, as it has been merged into X Corp., a Musk company.