WazirX, India’s largest crypto exchange by volume, has begun to publish data-driven reports for over 200 coins listed on its exchange, with data from crypto intelligence firms Crebaco and IntoTheBlock.
See related article: TZ APAC, NUS join for blockchain, computing education
- Research reports by Crebaco published on WazirX aim to help readers understand project fundamentals and coin ratings.
- Many of these reports are available in 10 other languages, WazirX said in an emailed statement on Thursday.
- Intelligence firm IntoTheBlock, which uses machine learning and data to derive crypto asset information, will provide integrated charts to help readers understand the real-time market.
- These charts will feature on-chain metrics that provide an understanding of the state of the coin, Wazir said.
- “Research is the very first step towards investing,” said Nischal Shetty, founder of WazirX. “We hope investors can make most of these reports and it helps them during their research.”
See related article: CoinDCX chimes in on India’s growing blockchain education needs