Blockchain consultancy TZ APAC has partnered with the National University of Singapore School of Computing (NUS Computing) to set up the Centre for Nurturing Computing Excellence, the company said in a statement.
See related article: CoinDCX chimes in on India’s growing blockchain education needs
- The new center will enable students to learn from industry experts in fields such as blockchain technology, cloud computing and data science.
- Colin Miles, CEO of TZ APAC, said: “In partnering with NUS Computing, we hope to advance a future in which blockchain education isn’t something limited to niche developer communities, but a vital part of computing curriculums across some of the region’s leading universities.”
- TZ APAC helps enterprises adopt blockchain technologies, working closely with blockchain experts and other stakeholders in the Tezos ecosystem.
- Along with other community entities, it is backed by a US$1.2 billion ecosystem war chest stewarded by the Tezos Foundation to support some of the most promising local and regional projects.
- In 2021, NUS was recognized by CoinDesk as the top university in the world for blockchain-related studies.
See related article: India’s blockchain courses ramp up to meet demand for learning