WazirX, India’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trade volume, has introduced a “learn and earn” campaign with The Sandbox, one of the biggest Ethereum-based metaverse game platforms.
See related article: WazirX launches India’s first NFT marketplace
- The campaign started Sept. 19, and the top five winners will get free passes for The Sandbox’s recently launched Alpha Season 3, WazirX said in a press release.
- Participants will be required to answer 10 questions in a quiz on The Sandbox Alpha as well as trade at least 10 SAND, according to the statement.
- Alpha Season3 has over 90 solo and multiplayer experiences, the statement said.
- Winners will be awarded Alpha passes and a chance to win 500 SAND tokens, the statement said.
- In June, WazirX had hosted its peer-to-peer contest under its “learn and earn” initiative, which saw over 8,000 participants with winners receiving WazirX’s token — WRX — worth 200 Indian rupees (US$2.5), the statement said.
- WazirX has been in the news recently over an ownership spat with Binance as well as investigations by India’s financial crime-fighting agency, which allowed WazirX last week to resume banking operations.
See related article: Asia banking giant DBS jumps into The Sandbox metaverse