Welcome to The Current Forkast, a podcast series hosted by Forkast.News Editor-in-Chief Angie Lau on all things blockchain. In today’s episode, she talks with Brian Lio, CEO of blockchain research group Smith + Crown. Here are some highlights:
- How is Lightning Loop like “Visa for Bitcoin”?
- Is bitcoin still considered “digital gold”? If so, why would merchants want to use bitcoin-based transactions and not other cryptocurrencies?
- How does this influence cryptocurrency-based startups in the U.S.?
- What is the state of cryptocurrency regulation, and how is it changing?
- What is Zcash, and how is it used in private transactions?
- How was this vote carried out, and how does it reflect on decentralization?
Listen to the Podcast
See related article: Who Will Win the Race to Rule Crypto Payments?