Global digital asset wallet Metamask recently launched a beta version of its new decentralized application (dApp) that would serve as a “one-stop shop” for managing crypto and non-fungible token (NFT) portfolios on different platforms.
See related article: As “The Merge” succeeds, rival ETHPoW fork falters
- “Portfolio DApp,” available to extension and mobile users, helps users connect different accounts and assets across multiple chains in one interface, according to Metamask.
- The DApp also allows users to add other offline or hardware wallets using its “watch any wallet” feature.
- Metamask’s new DApp grants users an integrated view of their NFT collection, and is currently developing a feature that will show NFT value and pricing estimate information.
- Portfolio DApp currently supports assets from seven different networks: Ethereum, Optimism, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Fantom, Abritrum and Avalanche.
- A separate version is available for organizations on Metamask Institutional.
- As of Mar. 15, 2022, the Ethereum-based wallet had reached 30 million monthly average users (MAUs), according to Metamask developer Consensys.
See related article: LG Electronics to launch Hedera-based crypto wallet