CoinDCX has partnered with the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani for crypto research, development and innovation among students, the crypto exchange said in a statement on Tuesday.
See related article: India’s blockchain courses ramp up to meet demand for learning
- Over 100 students are expected to be trained in blockchain technology over the year under the partnership.
- An increasing number of Indian educational institutions are gearing up to offer blockchain and crypto courses to enable students and professionals to build careers in the sector.
- More than 100,000 recruiters from global banks and tech giants are on the hunt for Indian blockchain professionals in the local job portal Naukri, with local experts and stakeholders predicting the demand to grow in the coming years.
- “Blockchain and crypto have quintessential roles to play in helping high-growth and digitally-inclined economies like India supercharge its pace of growth and development,” said CoinDCX CEO and co-founder Sumit Gupta.
- The joint initiative will focus on blockchain literacy and research in decentralized systems such as smart contracts and decentralized applications.
See related article: India FM: RBI to issue blockchain-based digital rupee