See related article: Majority of ApeCoin token holders vote to stay on Ethereum
- The Bored Ape Gazette website will become a 24-hour style news site complete with a live BAYC, MAYC, BAKC and Otherdeed sales ticker, the approved proposal said.
- The portal will also have information on Ape prices, important dates such as DAO votes and other community-related events, a classifieds section where community members can list their BAYC/ Yuga related art and services, among others.
- The updates to the Bored Ape Gazette website will begin immediately after the approval of the grant with the website scheduled to be transformed within a quarter.
- The Bored Ape Gazette tracks all Yuga Labs projects and NFT market insights, and is expected to cost APE DAO approximately $150,000 in the first year.
- The plan is to turn the Bored Ape Gazette into a sustainable business model over the next one year.
See related article: ApeCoin cracks US$26, now largest metaverse token ahead of Otherside