UK & EU push ahead on stablecoins, HK approves another crypto exchange & Apefest marred by complaints
The UK’s crypto hub dream is coming to life while some attendees of Apefest 2023 in Hong Kong complaint on severe eye pain post-event.
Welcome to Forkast IQ, presented by Forkast’s Megha Chaddah, where we look beyond the headlines to get you insights that power smarter decisions.
- UK’s FCA, BOE publish discussion papers on stablecoins regulations
- The future of Euro-backed stablecoins
- Report: Proof Group eyes FTX revival
- Hong Kong regulator to allow asset tokenization
- Chat with Ludovic Shum of SEBA Hong Kong on the SFC’s license
- Crypto markets check with Gregoire Magadini of Amberdata
- Apefest 2023 in Hong Kong draws crowds, some attendees report severe eye pain post-event
- NFT markets check with Yehudah Petscher of Forkast Labs
- VC powerhouse a16z opens UK office amidst declining crypto funding