Taiwan tightens crypto governance, HK acts on JPEX; El Salvador stockpiles Bitcoin
Asia is stepping up the regulatory ground for the digital asset and take a look at El Salvador’s Bitcoin future.
Welcome to Forkast IQ, presented by Forkast’s Angie Lau, where we look beyond the headlines to get you insights that power smarter decisions.
- Taiwan issues guidelines for crypto exchanges
- Crypto firm Mixin loses US$200 million in hack
- HK’s SFC to disclose crypto license applicants following JPEX controversy
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin holding rises to over US$4.6 billion
- Crypto market chat with Le Shi of Auros
- Bitcoin ordinals creator proposes BRC-20 alternative ‘Runes’
- NFT market check with Yehudah Petscher of Forkast Labs
- Exclusive one-on-one interview with Philippine SEC Commissioner Kelvin Lester Lee
- El Salvador: World’s first country to accept Bitcoin as legal tender