Israel launches aid fund, SBF trial enters week 2, China looks to NFTs
Several crypto firms join forces to set up a humanitarian fund amid ongoing war and star witness in Sam Bankman-Fried’s trial gives testimony.
Welcome to Forkast IQ, presented by Forkast’s Megha Chaddah, where we look beyond the headlines to get you insights that power smarter decisions.
- Israeli crypto firms launch emergency crypto fund
- Ex-Alameda CEO Caroline Ellison testifies in Sam Bankman-Fried’s trial
- Huobi, KuCoin in UK’s warning list
- Crypto market check with Caroline Bowler of BTC Markets
- China Daily invites bids for metaverse, NFT platform
- NFT market check with Yehudah Petscher of Forkast Labs
- UBS launches tokenized money market fund trial on Ethereum
- Tokenization potential of real estate
- Web3’s role in the future digital economy
- Web3, regulations, and the Bahamas