See related article: How the metaverse is closing the gap between virtual and reality
- The Non-Fungible League will create and mint heroes for the metaverse, and will contain a series of digital artwork, including “The Non-Fungible Man,” a Web 3.0 superhero created by award-winning animator and comic illustrator Abhijeet Kini.
- The limited edition Non-Fungible Man will be fighting crime on the Ethereum blockchain.
- CCI hosts annual shows across India, and claims to attract over 200,000 fans annually and a digital audience of over 20 million.
- The road ahead for the Non-Fungible League will include surprise drops, new collections and characters, publishing and animated adaptations, exclusive access to real world experiences, as well as digital ones.
- CCI brings together a series of fandoms of various elements of pop culture ranging from comics, toys, merch, anime, cosplay, TV, movies and gaming.
See related article: The Metaverse Conquest | Interview with Sébastien Borget