WazirX, India’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trade volume, has introduced a profit and loss (P&L) function for users to analyze and calculate their investments.
See related article: WazirX wants to integrate India’s digital rupee
- WazirX users will view their portfolios with the absolute P&L, average buy for every asset, as well as customize the “P&L View” for the tokens, the company said in a blog post.
- The WazirX calculator takes into consideration average buy price, invested value, and unrealized P&L, said Rajagopal Menon, vice-president of marketing, in a statement emailed to Forkast on Monday.
- The feature also has a separate category for the impact of events other than trades, that include coins received as referral rewards, crypto withdrawals, rewards and penalties.
- WazirX’s trade volume over the last 24 hours stood at US$2.32 million, down 31.2%, according to data from crypto index tracker Nomics.com.
- Trade volumes of CoinDCX, another major Indian crypto exchange, stood at US$1.43 million at the same time, down 47.1% in the last 24 hours.
- See related article: India crypto traders try to dodge fallout from WazirX woes, spat with Binance