See related article: Hong Kong crypto firm Q9 Capital gets Dubai provisional approval
- The MVP license will allow Hex Trust to provide virtual assets custodial services, broker-dealer and staking services to institutional clients in Dubai.
- Hex Trust received provisional approval from Dubai authorities in June. Its Dubai office will be the company’s regional headquarters for the Middle East and North Africa region.
- VARA is the world’s first independent regulator and the sole authority for regulating virtual assets in Dubai.
- Binance and Komainu are among the most recent recipients of the MVP license from Dubai authorities.
- See related article: Dubai could be crypto’s promised land, Citi says