Crypto lender Celsius Network continued to repay its loans on Tuesday, paying off US$71.9 million USDC owed to Aave and freeing up over US$417 million worth of stETH, on-chain data showed.
See related article: Celsius repays over US$113 mln in debt; recovers US$122 mln in collateral
- The latest repayment has closed Celsius’ USDC debt on Aave, while the lender still owes over US$71,800 REN to Aave and US$50.3 million DAI to Compound, according to data from Zapper.
- The repayment of the loan has also reduced Celsius’ locked-up collateral to US$211.3 million from over US$650 million on Tuesday, according to data from Nansen.
- On Monday, Celsius repaid around US$78 million USDC to Aave and US$35 million DAI to Compound.
- Last week, Celsius closed its loans on MakerDAO, paying back around US$180 million worth of DAI, according to data from DeFi Explore.
- Since July 1, Celsius has paid off nearly US$400 million in loans, blockchain data shows.
See related article: Celsius lost over US$350 million in DeFi: report