Celsius Network repaid around US$78 million in USDC to Aave and US$35 million in DAI to Compound on Monday, blockchain data on Etherscan shows.
See related article: Celsius repays debts, cuts jobs amid bankruptcy fears
- The troubled cryptocurrency lender unlocked at least US$122 million in collateral through its latest set of repayments.
- Celsius still has outstanding debts worth US$122 million on Aave and Compound, according to data from Zapper.
- Celsius has paid off over US$300 million worth of loans since July 1, blockchain data shows.
- Celsius has cut jobs and hired restructuring experts to tackle its liquidity issues since halting withdrawals on June 13.
- Celsius can unlock around US$654 million in collateral by paying off the remaining debt, according to data from Nansen.
See related article: Celsius lost over US$350 million in DeFi: report