See related article: Voyager crypto firm loaned US$377 mln to Sam Bankman-Fried’s Alameda Research
- According to Voyager’s bankruptcy filing, the firm has over 100,000 creditors and US$1.1 billion in total loans outstanding.
- As of April 30, Voyager’s total assets amounted to a little over US$5 billion while its total liabilities stood at US$4.9 billion, according to the filing.
- Last week, Voyager said it will pursue recovery of over US$650 million loaned to Three Arrows Capital.
- Voyager’s bankruptcy filing came despite securing a revolving credit facility of US$500 million from Alameda Research, owned by FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried.
- The bankruptcy filing shows that Alameda Research owes nearly US$377 million to Voyager, the biggest loan on its books, followed by the debt owed by 3AC.
See related article: Voyager Digital issues notice of default to 3AC