SEC’s crypto battle continues as Asia marches ahead with metaverse
In this week’s Forkast IQ with Megha Chaddah, we dive into the U.S. SEC’s crypto crackdown and the state of the East Asian metaverses.
Welcome to Forkast IQ, presented by Forkast’s Megha Chaddah, where we look beyond the headlines to get you insights that power smarter decisions.
- US SEC’s crypto crackdown sends tremors across the industry
- US lawmakers file bill to restructure SEC, remove Gensler
- HK legislator encourages Coinbase to set up shop in the city
- Angie Lau speaks to Sean Lee of Odys Network about Hong Kong’s edge in the crypto world
- XRP reverses gains after document release in SEC lawsuit vs Ripple
- Crypto market check with Ben Roth of Auros
- NFT updates with Yehudah Petscher of Forkast Labs
- Who will emerge as Asia’s metaverse leader?
- Forkast Labs, The Sandbox join forces to index the metaverse
- Breaking down Hong Kong’s new crypto rule