Memecoin frenzy fuels network congestion; China makes a surprise crypto move
Welcome to Forkast IQ, presented by Megha Chaddah, where we look beyond the headlines to get you insights that power smarter decisions.
Coming up on today’s show:
- Binance paused bitcoin withdrawals earlier this week after congestions in its network.
- Bittrex US files for bankruptcy
- China’s surprising step forward for crypto
- Crypto markets weekly wrap
- PEPE becomes the latest memecoin listed in Gemini
- NFT markets weekly wrap
- NFT Strategist Yehudah Petscher’s take on this week in the NFT markets
- Artifical Intelligence – opportunities and pitfalls
- Forkast’s Editor in Chief Angie Lau in Consensus2023
- The European Union’s passage of the MiCA bill