PSB Academy, a private education institution in Singapore, ACCESS, a non-profit dedicated to the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry in the city-state, and learning platform Skilltree today announced the launch of a blockchain diploma program.
- The one-year Diploma in Blockchain course is designed to introduce students to blockchain technology and will be available from next month.
- Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a non-fungible token on-chain certificate of completion from the Ethereum Foundation to verify that they have completed the course, a first of its kind from the Ethereum Foundation, according to ACCESS.
- PSB Academy will develop the curriculum on the Skilltree platform and ACCESS will provide industry expertise, case studies and career opportunities for students enrolled in the course.
- “Singapore’s position as one of the largest financial hubs and technology leaders in Asia allows it to be one of the key markets in the utilization of blockchain technology, and the development of talents in the industry,” said ACCESS chairman Anson Zeall. “This partnership with PSB Academy is a key milestone in Singapore’s education landscape, proving that blockchain technology will be a mainstay in Singapore’s data journey.”
- According to LinkedIn, blockchain topped the list of the most in-demand hard skills in 2020.