Mixed martial arts organization UFC and Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Crypto.com today announced a partnership that will see Crypto.com become UFC’s first global official fight kit partner.
- Apart from Crypto.com’s logo placement on UFC fight kits, Crypto.com will, as UFC’s cryptocurrency platform partner, have a brand presence inside the Octagon during all pay-per-view events and Dana White’s Contender Series, according to a media statement shared with Forkast.News.
- Crypto.com-branded assets will debut on July 10 in Las Vegas during UFC 264: POIRIER VS. MCGREGOR 3.
- “This is a partnership between two companies that are the best at what they do,” said UFC President Dana White. “No company has done more to grow the popularity of combat sports than UFC, and now we’re one of the biggest sports brands on the planet. We can help Crypto.com reach more people around the world through the strength of our brand.”
- Through the partnership, Crypto.com will have access to UFC’s global fan base of more than 625 million people and over 150 million social media followers in 175 countries.
- Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has announced a slew of sports sponsorships in recent months, including partnerships with Formula 1, F1 team Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One, NHL team Montreal Canadiens and sports league Lega Serie A.