Inflows in cryptocurrency investment products reached US$78 million last week, the highest volume since July, according to crypto asset manager CoinShares.
See related article: Alameda had a US$65 bln line of credit, says FTX co-founder Gary Wang
- Last week’s Ether futures exchange-traded fund (ETF) launches in the U.S. attracted a little under US$10 million of inflows in the first week, “highlighting tepid appetite,” CoinShares said in a report on Monday.
- Trading volume for exchange-traded products also rose by 37% to US$1.13 billion last week.
- Bitcoin took the lion’s share, with US$43 million, or 55% of the total US$78 million inflows from last week.
- Solana saw its largest week of inflows since March 2022, totaling US$24 million.
- Meanwhile, the amount of funds raised by crypto firms dropped to a three-year low of US$2.1 billion in the third quarter of 2023, according to on-chain intelligence firm Messari.
See related article: DOJ seeks to block Bankman-Fried from bringing up Anthropic fundraise in court