China’s Blockchain-based Service Network (BSN) has announced a partnership with U.K. tech firm INDUSTRIA, as the state-backed blockchain infrastructure looks to make a foray into the European market.
See related article: BSN to integrate CasperLabs’ chain to support NFT issuance in China
- The partnership marks BSN’s first attempt to enter the U.K. and European market, a BSN spokesperson told Forkast.
- BSN said in a Tuesday statement the partnership can help bring BSN products to the British company’s fintech and central bank digital currency clients.
- The partnership aims to expand applications in copyright protection, asset digitalization, contract management, and supply chain finance.
- The BSN is a Chinese state-backed project with two separate entities, BSN China and BSN International.
- BSN’s infrastructure contains permissioned blockchains, such as Corda, and permissionless blockchains, including Ethereum, EOS, and Neo.
See related article: Kakao’s Klaytn latest to join China’s BSN International